Wednesday, June 25, 2008

cant resist it anymore.. so bored here.. am waiting down here for Jeffrey dear to pick me up after school ( ps! my school ends at 9am today! ) I thought I heard him saying that he's free for the whole day? his sms said he's things left a little bit, means pretty soon I'll see him right? but I've waited for hours! gosh! can someone just come and pick me up for a ride first? I'm so dead here! my classmates either went gym-ing / gem-ing / HOME!

if not cause I choose TO GO OUT AND SPEND TIME WITH MY BOYFRIEND, I could have just joined my sister shopping at orchard.. grrr! I'm TIRED OF WAITING!! but nvm la.. see dear = happy le... ==" for now, just sulk and be angry with myself first.

bored bored.

so practically I'm "doing" my assignment since I dint managed to hand it up ( again ) on time.. yah.. so bored.. wanted to do assignment but damn damn fking unmotivated.. finished my less-important-yet-interesting assignment.. typography! ^^ yah.. left redoing of ENTIRE project management documents again.. gotta do it soon.. else lecturer will be bugging me again... ==" and this stupid shyt dreamweaver programming. wth m I doing here.

heard from Donald tt he wanna drop out.. ahh ~~ coming back to my YEAR one motto again.. PERSEVERE for the sake of my "future". for godsake. this IS NOT what I wanted to do all my life mummy.. stop pressing me! I wanted to work as a service crew for VVVVIPs, do my jewellery business ( not management plz. I suck at it ) and have loads of money so tt I can sponsor papa mama to go for a honeymoon trip! gosh!

anyway, gotta get through this.. after poly there's a whole new future waiting for me.. other than all the greatness and happiness after graduation.. horror! HORROR! I might not be employed after all. cause I'm a lousy, stupid shyt that cant even do a simple website for a fking customer. I DONT get to do what I want EVEN after graduating.. haix.. have to slowly slowly introduce Jeffrey back to my parents... and CHANGE their impression of him.. ( tt's hard ) get a fking highpay job so I can pay back my study loans and at the same time, saved enough money to convince my parents tt I'm OKAY! with a diploma.. I never wanted to study.. seems tt people around me kept pestering me to study. what's good about studies? If I like something, I will go and get it.. y must all push me to grab it? at the end of the day, when I'm damn fking frustrated with all the stress that YOU all brought upon me, I might just break off from everything..

everything as in, family, friends and even him.

as years passed, I'm drifting away from my friends, next my family.. and I hope I'm not drifting away from him.. after tt super tight big slap, I came back from Changchun.. my sister never fails to be there for me.. my sister once said that she's happy that I'm back with them.. I rarely spend time with them..

after what she told me.. tt's what made me not to install audition or any games for tt matter, so tt I could spend time with my sister, watching tv everyday.. thinking of tt, I'm suppose to uninstall maple once the school starts.. tt's a promise I made to myself.. but guess I'm too bz to even touch it ever since the last logout..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home